Monday, December 9, 2013

Last Day!!!

Today was my last day at Tornhagsskolan.  I will definitely miss my Swedish students, but I am ready to be home.  My students finished their newly discovered land projects today, and I was very happy with the results. They all looked great, and the students worked so hard on them!  I was able to take pictures of each group with their finished product.  I also got a picture with half of the class. The other half had already left because they only have half of an English class on Mondays. On Tuesdays, the half that left on Monday will stay and the rest will leave.  I have enjoyed this experience, and it has given me a different outlook on how cultures impact education as well as a new perspective in ESL students.  I am completely aware of how it feel to sit in a classroom and not understand a single word being said. With that being said, I bid Sweden a sincere, "Hej do!" (Goodbye) I cannot wait to be back in the States!!

No comments:

Post a Comment