Sunday, December 1, 2013

Paris Day #2

Today was our second day in Paris, and we wanted to make sure we took full advantage of our last Dayan such a beautiful city.  We walked a lot yesterday and saw several things.  Today we decided to go on a bus tour and go see some ore things today.  It was a hop on/hop off tour bus, and we sat on the top deck, which was not covered.  It was cold and windy, but it's a great way to see the city.  The best part about the bus tour was that you could hook headphones up next to your seats, and the history of every place on the tour was told.  We had a lot of fun.  Overall, we've had an excellent and amazing trip to Paris, France.  I still can't believe that I'm actually here.  Our flight leaves tomorrow afternoon, but we're leaving the hotel at 11:30 to make sure we have enough time to check in and get to our gate.  I'll be glad when we get back to Linkoping.  I'll get to see my students again, and I'll be that much closer to being back home!
 Ready to head out this morning!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment