Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hockey!

Last week we were able to go to a Linkoping hockey game.  I had never been to a hockey game before, and I am definitely a fan!  We arrived early, and there were several American songs being played, which made me feel better because I could actually understand and sing along.  The hockey team even came out onto the ice to "Welcome to the Jungle."  I was excited!  The game itself looked pretty brutal...hockey is definitely not for the weak.  There were several hockey sticks broken and several fights throughout the game.  One of the players for Linkoping is actually from Pennsylvania, which I found very interesting.  Linkoping lost by two goals, but I still had a great time.  I plan on going to a few Predators games once I get back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment